Monday, January 16, 2006

The End?

A friend asked me a couple of days ago: If you don’t have to work hard to get money, what would you do? He is an Electronics Communications Engineer and he told me that if he has to answer the question, he’ll say he’d dance. Answering the question now, I think I have to say I’ll dance too. I’m having some reminiscences of what have happened to me in dancing, and yeah, they are just the greatest things. Indescribable and only ardent performers could feel, that is what they are. Well, I could hardly shed tear saying that I have to end these things almost totally but I hope not permanently. Problems crop up and when they happen in the family, sometimes you just have to do hard decisions by choice. Two wrongs will not make a right and I have to be wise in this instance. I have to be a lot surer now that nothing can interfere with my plans in life and so, then, I could put up the best family I can. Like my friend I have to be practical now. Things may be hard at first but I know this is all for the best. Is this the end of dancing for me? I can only hope not… :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If dancing is what you love... it should never end. It's true that you have to be practical in life... but who says you can't have both? Right?

I say... keep your day job... and keep dance as part of your life... as it's always been. =)